Exterior House Painting
Painting the Exterior of Your Home – A fresh coat of house paint may be your last chance to protect the exterior of your home from moisture and impending wood rot that often takes place during our tough New England seasons.
Failing to take the necessary steps to protect your home can be very costly. If a home goes unpainted through the seasons you may end up with extensive wood damage that could cost thousands to repair. The easiest way to prevent this is with a fresh coat of paint before winter weather sets in.
A good paint job with quality paints could protect the exterior of your home for ten years or longer.
Cost Effective to paint?
Painting your home is also the most cost effective home remodeling project that can be done. Imagine, for a nominal cost, completely changing the colors and look of your home. We have painted homes with modern, updated hues and colors and friends who have come to visit the homeowners, have driven right by! Check out our amazing before and after photos.
Call JJJ Painting today to discuss protecting your home from wood rot and the types of paint we can use to paint your house into the fall. We can schedule a free estimate for you right away!
Most projects will be professionally prepared including power washing, caulking, scraping and priming prior to any final coats of quality paint.
Our House Preparation Includes
- Power washing, we are going to clean your buildings exterior prior to any painting
- Spreading tarps and drop cloths areas to protect them from drips.
- Covering all all windows, light fixtures and other areas that will not be painted.
- Scraping all loose paint and priming bare wood areas.
- Caulking all gaps where wood meets wood up to 1/4″.
- Completing any wood replacement or additional caulking.
- Cleaning up at the end of each day.