Interior Wall Painting in RI
There are over 3,000 paint colors to choose from. These can either have a flat or satin finish, depending on what sheen you prefer. Be sure to ask about our free color consultation!
Do you know what the most cost efficient way to update and remodel your space is? You guessed it! A new paint color can literally change the entire look and atmosphere of a room.
Many home owners that have larger wall areas choose a modern taupe color or decide to accent specific walls with a deep, dark color.
Although, in smaller rooms, bright colors and clean white trim is quite popular. The combinations and choices are infinite! It’s all up to you!
It doesn’t matter how old or new your current paint color is, all projects are essentially approached the same way. By ensuring the drywall is smooth and professional looking before we start painting, assures that final paint product is impeccable and flawless.
RI Interior Painters and Painting Services JJJ
Your interior house painting quote will be exact, detailed and include written explanations of the different stages in the painting that your home will need to look great and last a long time!
- Occasionally, all wall hangings, window treatments, appliances, and furniture will need to be moved by the customer prior to the painter’s arrival. (Your contract will detail this as needed.)
- JJJ Painting & Construction will assist with large furniture or appliances at the customer’s request.
- We will protect your home with drop clothes, tarps, and blue painter’s tape as needed.
- All minor drywall repairs will be fixed prior to painting. Dings, dents, nail holes, and nail pops will be patched, sanded, and smooth prior to painting.
- Once the painting area is prepped, we will begin by cutting with your new color around all windows, doors and ceiling.
- Begin your painting. (If necessary we will skim areas with drywall compound and sand between coats.)
- Clean up at the end of each day.